Wednesday, March 26, 2008

My Reflection (Week 9)

Nowadays, teacher likes to bring some IT elements in the classroom. For the publishers, in order to release some of teachers' burden for preparing the teaching aids, they always publish some teaching box sets. In these sets, there are some useful e-books. I love to use them in my class. They can be used to arouse the students' learning interest. Since they contain cute animations and songs, they can draw my students' attenion easily. This kind of e-books usually also go along with the students' textbooks. Students can use them to listen to the texts and songs at home. They can also play some educational games as consolidation. I think as a teacher today, we can just stick to the textbooks. What we have to do is to upgrade our IT knowledge and to help our students learn in a happier atmosphere.

1 comment:

Christoph said...

It all sounds very interesting. Can you include the publisher's url so that I can get a better impression of the kinds of materials that you are using?